The Building Department is committed to providing the highest quality service to all inspection and plan review customers in Troy while maintaining our goal to protect the health safety and welfare of the general public.
The Building Department provides the following services.
- Commercial and Residential Plan Review
- Commercial and Residential Inspections
- G.I.S. Mapping of the City of Troy
- New Infrastructure Inspections: Streets-Water-Sanitary Sewer-Storm Sewer
Ordinance No. 1223 adopting and establishing the 2014 National Electric Code and certain 2015 International Building Codes, with certain additions and deletions, which shall establish and repeal/replace predecessor Section with the following Sections:
- 2015 International Building Code
- 2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- 2015 International Residential Code
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2015 International Mechanical Code
- 2015 International Plumbing Code
- 2014 National Electrical Code Ordinance No. 1223
We encourage you to call the building Department with any code questions.
Permit Application Requirements
Building Permit Application
Contractors License Application
Pool – Spa Permit Application
Electrical Permit Application
Detached Garage, Shed and Accessory Guide
Table I to Title IV
Inspections must be called in to the Building Department at (636) 528-1254, 24 hours in advance of your needed inspection.
To Contact the Building Department
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-3:30pm
Troy, MO 63379
Phone (636) 528-1254
Fax (636) 462-1613
Building Department Personnel