The City of Troy is always open for business! Let us help you build your business in Troy/Lincoln County!
With the release of the 2010 Census information, Lincoln County maintained its status as the 2nd Fastest Growing County in Missouri at a 34.98% growth rate since 2000. The City of Troy experienced 56% growth.
Customized Traffic Volume Reports Available Upon Request – Contact us above!
Troy Online Comprehensive Community Guide – http://cld.bz/n7WIMae
Looking for existing buildings/property in Troy/Lincoln County?
Executive Director – Troy Area Chamber of Commerce/Economic Development
636-462-8769/314-393-0603 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Cross – Mayor – City of Troy, Missouri
636-528-4712/636-290-5174 E-mail: email@example.com
Lincoln County Economic Development – 636-462-8095
http://lincolncountyecondev.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call today at 636-462-8769 or 314-393-0603!
Lincoln County City of Troy
1980 22,193 2,624
1990 28,892 3,811
2000 38,944 6,737
2010 52,566 10,540
2016 Est. 56,000 12,500
% Change 34.98%
Land Area – Square Miles 630.49
2000 Per Square Mile 61
2010 Per Square Mile 83.4
Persons Under Age 5 7.4%
Persons Under Age 18 27.3%
Persons Over Age 65 10.4%
Female Persons 50.3%
White Persons 95%
Black Persons 1.9%
American Indian/Alaska Native 0.3%
Asian Persons 0.4%
Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 0.0%
White Persons, Not Hispanic 93.9%
Language Other Than English at Home Over Age 5 (2005-09) 2.2%
LINCOLN COUNTY ASSESSED VALUATION
DID YOU KNOW?
- Founded in 1819, the City of Troy serves as the Lincoln County seat.
- The City of Troy is a Missouri 4th Class City
- Lincoln County is a Missouri 2nd Class County
- Lincoln County is part of the St. Louis MO/IL Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Lincoln County holds the Missouri Enhanced Enterprise Zone designation providing property tax abatements for new investment/expansion projects.
- Lincoln County is working towards Work Ready Community Certification.
- Toyota-Bodine Aluminum produces the engine blocks for all Toyota products.
- Missouri’s largest middle school, by student population, is located in Troy.
- Troy Area Chamber of Commerce – 636-462-8769
– Contracted Economic Development entity for Troy – TroyontheMove.com
- Lincoln County Economic Development – 636-462-8095
- Lincoln County Government – 636-528-6300 – http://www.lcmo.us
- Boonslick Regional Planning Commission – http://www.boonslick.org
- Missouri Department of Economic Development – http://www.ded.mo.gov
- Lincoln County Work Ready Communities Initiative –
- What is the Work Ready Communities program? https://www.ded.mo.gov/getcertified/