MUNICIPAL DIVISION OF TROY
Judge Gary Grunick
800 Cap Au Gris
Troy, MO 63379
If you are charged with an offense listed below, you may plead GUILTY and avoid the requirement of appearing in the court. In order to plead guilty by mail you must return your copy of the summons with your signature on the back waiving your right to trial and entering your plea of guilty. OR, you may pay in person at the Troy Municipal Court payment window located at 800 Cap Au Gris, Troy, MO.
Pay your fine by mail or in person anytime M-F Office hours 8:00 am-4:30pm. We accept Cash, Cashier’s Check, & Money Order Made Payable To The City Of Troy. DO NOT SEND CASH BY MAIL. You can pay your traffic ticket using a credit/debit card by calling 1-800-444-1187 or by visiting https://www.trafficpayment.com.
(1) Contest this complaint in Court at address, date and time designated on your ticket.
(2) If you fail to appear on your Court date or pay your fine beforehand, a warrant may be issued for your arrest and your driving privileges may be suspended.
(3) “No continuances will be granted.
(4) Any violation involving an accident requires a court appearance.
(5) You must send a payment for the amount listed below made payable to the Municipal Court of Troy. By State Statute court costs are incurred at the filing of the ticket and must be paid with the fine.
(6) Enclose self-addressed stamped envelope for return of copy of receipt if you want a receipt returned.
The following will NOT be ALLOWED in court:
Cut Off T-Shirts
Shorts, Tank Tops
No Food or Drink allowed
All pants will be worn at the waist
Any attire deemed improper by bailiffs
SPEEDING AND OTHER MOVING VIOLATION:
|10 miles over limit||$54.50|
|11 miles over limit||$79.50|
|12 miles over limit||$84.50|
|13 miles over limit||$89.50|
|14 miles over limit||$94.50|
|15 miles over limit||$99.50|
|16 miles over limit||$104.50|
|17 miles over limit||$109.50|
|18 miles over limit||$114.50|
|19 miles over limit||$119.50|
|20 miles over limit||$124.50|
|21 miles over limit||$129.50|
|22 miles over limit||$134.50|
|23 miles over limit||$139.50|
|24 miles over limit||$144.50|
|25 miles over limit||$149.50|
|26 miles over limit||$154.50|
|27 miles over limit||$159.50|
|28 miles over limit||$164.50|
|29 miles over limit||$169.50|
|30 miles over limit||$174.50|
Anything over 30 miles over MUST go to court
|Driving Wrong Way||330.020 $89.50|
|Evading An Intersection||340.230 $89.50|
|Failed to Dim Lights||380.040 $89.50|
|Failed To Signal||340.190 $89.50|
|Failed To Stop-Sign||335.050 $89.50|
|Failed to Stop-Signal||315.030 $89.50|
|Failed to Yield||335.040 $89.50|
|Impede Traffic||320.040 $89.50|
|Improper Passing||340.180 $89.50|
|Squeal Tires||380.140 $89.50|
|Child Restraint||380.170 $49.50|
|Failed to Affix Plates||390.060 $49.50|
|Failed to Register||390.050 $89.50|
|Fire Lane Parking||355.010 $89.50|
|Handicap Parking||355.100 $89.50|
|Headlight/Tail Light out||380.030 $49.50|
|Improper Parking||350.010 $89.50|
|Loud Exhaust||380.140 $89.50|
|No License Plates||390.050 $89.50|
|No Parking Zone||355.010 $89.50|
|Parking on Grass||340.240 $89.50|
|Plates of Another Person||390.110 $89.50|
|No Seat Belt||380.160 $10.00|
|Tinted Windows||380.180 $89.50|
|Loud Music||380.140 $49.50|